With the rapid rise in innovation, businesses are on their toes to follow digital trends. One way to hone in on the latest innovations is through augmented reality integration. Allowing every business to transform user experience and raise sales figures, AR became a game-changer.
Augmented reality apps for business doesn’t need to take the place of retail stores for those who enjoy shopping — they can enhance the experience by bridging the gap between online and in-store shopping. The top reason most people hesitate to buy online is fear that it won’t fit. AR can remove the barriers to shopping — consequently, customers would shop more frequently.
Lacoste, for example, created an AR mobile app to virtually try on shoes. The app also created augmented reality experiences with window displays, in-store signage, and promotional postcards.
Convince your users that they won’t mess up relying on your app, as they will be able to test services or products virtually and find exactly what they need. Accordingly, customers will be satisfied with both products and services. The percentage of returns of the goods sold is also significantly less.
Improve Customer Engagement
Customer engagement is the emotional connection between a consumer and a brand. Original and extraordinary mobile apps are allowing brands to connect and engage with consumers and build loyalty in a crowded marketplace.
AR has significantly changed the way customers interact with brands, generating true value for both businesses and the consumer. The Mill, a New York-based company that specializes in augmented reality projects for various industries, created AR experience for W magazine. After scanning the pages of the glossy using W magazine’s Beyond the Page app fashion lovers experience the interactive world and go beyond ordinarily printed periodical.
VR training Development Services
Empower your business with the best tech solutions. We build virtual reality programs for different industries.Contact us
Ways to Incorporate Augmented Reality in Business
Here are some ways you can use AR in your company:
- Use AR to create 3D models of your products and allow customers to visualize them in a real-world environment.
- Create interactive and engaging promo campaigns using AR technology. For example, use AR to allow customers to scan a product to view additional information or promotional offers.
- Allow customers to virtually try on products such as clothing, eyewear, and makeup.
- Create custom interactive and immersive training and education experiences. For example, to simulate real-world scenarios and provide employees with hands-on training.
- Guide customers through a troubleshooting process or provide remote assistance for technical issues.
- Create interactive and engaging experiences at events and exhibitions. For example, use this technology to create immersive product demonstrations or interactive games.
Benefits of AR Integration VS New AR App
Here are several benefits of integrating AR technology into an existing business app or system, as opposed to creating a new application from scratch:
- Faster time to market.
- Seamless user experience.
- New functionality and features.
- Greater adoption rates.
- Improved data analytics.
- Better integration with other systems.
Stand Out From the Competition
Last, but not least, the most important reason why you should consider integrating augmented reality into your own mobile app is like becoming unrivaled. Despite AR is trendy, you still can take a big leap ahead of your competitors!
Our AR developers team has AR integration experience. If you’re interested in how AR integration can improve your marketing strategy, get in touch and we’ll integrate an augmented reality feature into an existing app.